The Exploits of TBG!!

i iz one crazy mofo yo fa sho!

Name:

im a pimp foo! dont make me slap you

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Quality Ideas

Ok. I like the fact that intelligent individuals can critically think about this situation and form solutions and spot problems before they occur. One of the best ideas I saw that I really liked was the anti-GS linkshell idea. However I would like to state that I have tried this once on the valefor server and it was number one for 5 months until it got flooded with a large number of strangers who wanted a piece of the pie for themselves. This ultimately led to the destruction of the linkshell, however trying again with a good head on my shoulders and some good input can lead to some serious progress. With enough members in an anti-gilseller linkshell it would be possible to take certain days of the week to camp gilsellers camps and KS on them or out camp their NMs. When it becomes clear to that task force that the gilsellers are resorting to cheating to out-camp you, simply make a GM call and watch as they get banned. I'm not too sure I want to give out any details as to the name of the linkshell that had gone as far as it did in valefor because it all sort of ended in bad blood and I don't wanna stir anything up. The original idea for the anti-gilseller LS was a great idea if it weren't for the hard, cold fact that people are greedy.

If you decide you wish to take up a LS like this on your servers let me know the names of the linkshells and which servers you are on. I would like to start something like this again however I know I am going to need a new spokesman on my behalf and I can't act like I'm heading it up. A lot of people just gave up on trying to stop them. I still think it can be done however. If we can compile our knowledge into one location we can have a place to record our victories against them or our failures, or even commonly used techniques for KSing and the best jobs to ruin gilseller exp parties, camping, you name it. If this is something you all want to pursue I will be right behind you. I fought them once with old friends I will gladly do it again.

11 Comments:

Blogger token black guy said...

well I do both. I just took the city police exam and I've had a tour in Iraq (marine). I guess whenever I see someone victimizing or exploiting others (game or not) it makes my blood boil. I hate takin' it in the ass and not at least hitting back. But for now, while I wait on my exam results and my acceptance into the po-po academy I may as well try and have some fun with FFXI since the story isn't all that exciting. Just my point of view however.

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is an awesome idea in my opinion you should run this by some forums and see the reaction. It may turn out good ( Or simply hack the Gilsellers sites hahah j/k)
Still, Rdmfire you have a good idea there they cannot get gil if they do not level ^^

Or if you notice a gilseller party in your area... camp on top of them. or just form a party for that reason look for a gil seller party and form a party to camp on them...

5:35 PM  
Blogger Eldan said...

so you like my Idea eh? lol Ive been wanting to start something like that for a while but i been able to b/c people are just interesting in grinding to get into Sky and such...but now i know its possible and that lately more people have been having these thoughts. I dunno maybe we can get some people who are really interested and form a Blog to discuss the issues and from there begin the war against the GS. Im on the Asura server. You can mostly find me on Weekends online under the char. name Seishun or Pumasoul but they are shared accounts with my Cousins so if anyone especially u TBG wants to discuss this send me a email, a message or whatever. We need to take our game back. It started with us players and if it ends it end by ours hand not by the hands of our enemies.

8:51 PM  
Blogger token black guy said...

im frum NY yo. str8 up represent!

7:20 AM  
Blogger Eldan said...

awesome dude. Im glad ur in! I about to post the blogsite on all the forums i can find, (even the GSowned ones lol). u know homie,us pimps from NY gotta keep that pimp hand strong to slap them GS biotches back down from they subway hole they crawled out from. NYC Holla!!

9:25 AM  
Blogger token black guy said...

holla! i posted a bit in sum o dem udder linkshell sites to let dem mofoz know wut it do so allz we gotsta do iz wait on da results i s'pose. holla

9:28 AM  
Blogger Eldan said...

yea man. Ive been post on 'em LS page too but 'em peoples iz hating on the beast...but these biotches aint gonna get me down! Drinkin and pourin that pimp juice with and fo' my homies. Holla at ya boy!

10:11 AM  
Blogger token black guy said...

i knew it. you try n help people and they spit in your face. isnt that pathetic. keep pushing. you may need a representative to push your cause where it needs to go. i know i will and im going to use my girlfriend for that because:

a) shes hott
b) guys do anything hot girls ask
c) shes hott

most guys wanna be better than other guys. but most get sucked right into the female web. give that a shot first. hot chicks have immense power over nerds.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Eldan said...

any progess? All ive gotten is flaming where ive posted lmao.

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is TBG im using my fone since my comp is down but yea I have a LS now called AGSbloodhounds and we r building momentum. Using a female leader it is waayyy easier to recruit

11:28 AM  
Blogger Eldan said...

lmao nice idea rdmfire. and TBG awesome dude. Keep at it. Soon enough we will gain more and more people and kick GS ass lol

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home